Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 2 - Bottles of Lines

For this project I used the brush tool in Illustrator to draw the bottles with different style of lines. For the first three sets I made the bottles out of horizontal lines where I tried to make sure that they aligned on the edges to give it a cleaner look. The middle one I made really straight lines which helped it look more neat. The first I used the tablet and the third I made it using the mouse tool.  For the second set I made them using vertical lines. Getting the sides of the bottle was easier because of the lines but what I had to focus on this time was the curvature of the top of the bottle. To do this I shifted the lines lower each time around the bottle. As for the bottles made out of diagonal lines I had to shift the lines from both the top, bottom and sides. Depending which direction the lines was going  I has to change how I made it. And for the third of this set I made it using both directions when I made the lines. For the final bottle I made it overlapping all three directions: horizontal, vertical, and diagonal.













No comments:

Post a Comment